The Company is looking to attract experienced Field Sales Executives in North of England with specific business development skills in the retail sector, to extract more profit from the region. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will enjoy an autonomous role while being commercially aware of your targets and ensuring you achieve them.
• Managing a large territory (North of England)
• Being solely responsible for developing sales opportunities (leasing and sale) within the independent retailers. This role will be mainly new business development and some account management.
• Planning and preparing your own workload, ensuring that the minimum revenue required is achieved
• Keeping track of your daily activity, reporting daily and also analysing your results and presenting them at local, commercial and regional level
• Have a strong track record in field sales and experience in capital equipment leasing, fast moving goods, vending or similar markets
• Be self-driven, results-driven individual
• Have good understanding of the sales process and be confident presenting and closing
• Be tenacious, used to longer leading time, selling and presenting at all levels
• Be a natural forward planner, emphatic communicator, well presented and business-like who critically assesses your own performance
• Have the ability to work well under pressure, working towards the ever changing targets set by the management team
• Be able to work under limited supervision but willing to liaise with management when problems arise
• Be able to sales forecast and willing to share best practices with your colleagues
Interested? Please send us your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience to this role.