Photo-Me International is pleased to unveil the NEW generation of professional wet digital minilabs, the DKS4. The compact minilab produces formats up to 12” x 18” or 12” x 36” prints in HD quality and features Perfectly™ an exclusive automated enhancement technology for digital pictures.
Photo-Me recognises that today’s consumers are expecting more from their photos and that is why the new DKS4 delivers a full range of high value-added services, in a simple operation. The DKS4 is fully compatible with the Photo-Me Photobook Builder and produces decorative frames and photo albums to calendars and collages.
The DKS4 offers the best printing quality with the highest return on investment. The retail price of a DKS4 wet minilab is as competitive as a dry minilab and offers full connectivity with any order stations. Head of Global Marketing Francois De Freitas commented “We are extremely proud of the revolutionary DKS4 minilab series which meet the demands of today’s ever evolving consumer expectations.” He went on to say “Wet minilabs offer the best printing quality with the highest return on investment and our photographic retail partners can expect to save up to *70% on the cost of consumables with the DKS4 compared to a digital minilab.”
Photo-Me are offering a trade-in-scheme where customers will get the best trade-in price for their existing minilab when they upgrade to a DKS 4th Generation Minilab. All interested customers should contact “Sales” for more information on 01372 455 399.
- Compact Design: Only 1.1sq metre
- New version of Eye-Tech Digital Science™ operating software
- Optional Film Scanner IM-1500
- Formats up to 12” x 18” or 12” x 36”
DKS4 Main Specification:
- High Definition: 340dpi resolution in all formats up 12” x 36” (30cm x 90cm)
- Productivity: 800 prints (10cm x 15cm) per hour
- Print formats: DKS 1810: from 9cm x 13cm up to 30cm x 45cm / from 3.5” x 5” up to 12” x 36”
- Internal 500GB archiving capacity: equivalent to 250,000 photos